Heart At Work Live!
Barbara is available as a public speaker and keynote presenter in Maine (other locations may be negotiated).
For a small group or a large audience, Barbara engages with her audience and delivers inspiring presentations and keynotes. With years of experience designing customized talks for particular audiences and outcomes, she draws from a wide array of career-related information that fosters dialogue, reflection and introspection.
Popular topics for keynotes or public speaking engagements for any size group or organization include:
- Sharpening Your Edge and Increasing Your Value in the Marketplace
- Reflect, Renew, Regroup: Effective Ways to Re-Engage With Your Work
- Get Beyond the Midlife Crisis: Understanding Life and Work in the Second Half of Life
- Recognizing What You Are Called To Do: Authenticity in the Second Half of Life
- The Times They Are A Changin’: Understanding and Navigating Life in the Second Half
- Reinvent Yourself in Retirement
Barbara’s Speaking Schedule:
- May 8, 10:15-11:45 am, Meaning Trumps Money: What It Will Take To Engage & Retain Boomers and Why Maine HR Professionals Should Care. Maine Human Resource Convention, The Samoset Resort, Rockport, ME.
- January 15, 11:00-1pm, Executives in Transition: How To Leave With Intention and Design Your New Plan With Passion (co led with Doug Babkirk), Executives in Transition Group, Senator Inn, Augusta, ME.
- December 5, 1-2pm, “Align Your Priorities and Develop Your Career: The New and Improved Work-Life Balance”, Maine Association of CPAs, Bangor, private group presentation.
- July 10, 10-11:15am, “Making the Most of Your Next Chapter”, Packard Executive Forums, private group presentation.
- “Heart, Beauty, Spirit: A Women’s Circle of Transformation in France”. Barbara and Susanna Liller will offer this retreat for the second time in Paris, Giverny and Chartres France from May 28-June 3.
- April 26, 7:00-9:00pm, “What Really Matters? Matching Meaning, Service and Your Unique Contribution at Midlife and Beyond”, Tufts University, Medford, MA (offered to the public and Tufts almuni)